Mittwoch, 25. November 2015

Pierre Godot appearing and reappearing


It was thirty years ago today,
Sgt. Punk told Pierre Godot to play.
Do the Electro Krautpunk!
Dance on the noise floor!

Once in late 1981 there was an advertisement in a german music magazine where someone wants to start a cassette label, looking for artists / bands to publish. A demo tape later Mr. Tim Renner, the cassette labelist of "Zukunftsfroh", and Mons. Pierre Godot, the cassette artist of "Das Warten hat sich gelohnt" worked out their project.




Slurry Pop Girl


I started making a kind of electro kraut punk in 1979, "playing" all instruments and non-instruments I could get and fell asleep for 30 years in 1985. - In 2015 Felix Kubin and Doug Shipton exhumed me, put me onto their operating table in castle golden poodle's lab, flooded me with electricity and I woke up.

And now I am here...

Waiting for you...

Still working on a program called "Return to the planet of the dilettantes" to be played live... some day... I hope...

Au revoir,
PiGo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen